Sign up to Receive Federation’s Doing Good Guides
Sign up to receive access to Federation’s collection of Doing Good Guides: A hands-on toolkit of social action activities to do with your family.
The Jewish Federation’s Doing Good social action initiative offers meaningful opportunities for people of all ages to make a difference in our community.
Federation’s Doing Good Guides provide a way for adults to discuss Jewish values with kids, engage in hands-on activities and reflect on the experience as a family. Each guide focuses on a specific Jewish value with the following components to help your child understand the purpose and impact of this value in Jewish life.
Every Doing Good Guide includes:
- Introduction to the Jewish value
- Framing questions
- Hands-on activity instructions
- Post-activity discussion questions
- Everyday ways to apply this Jewish value
- All PJ Library Doing Good Guides include a list of PJ Library and PJ Our Way books related to the value
Questions? Contact Sarah Rabin Spira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-230-7243.
Already, signed up? Go to the Doing Good Guides.