Donor Advised Funds
Realize your philanthropic vision and maximize your charitable impact with a Jewish Community Foundation Donor Advised Fund.
When you open your Donor Advised Fund (DAF) with the Jewish Community Foundation*, you will access our particular expertise on issues in the local, national, and international Jewish community and the broader world. With a DAF, you can make charitable gifts to your fund when most convenient for your tax or financial planning needs and recommend grants anytime to the qualified 501(c)(3) charities or causes you care about in the Jewish community and beyond.
Your Jewish Community Foundation DAF:
Can be established quickly and easily with a minimum of $10,000.
Can be funded with cash, securities, or other types of assets, including complex assets.
Invests your fund in a sophisticated, professionally managed portfolio where it can grow tax-free.
Our customized fundholder support includes:
- personalized service and philanthropic guidance, including opportunities to engage your children or other family members in philanthropy and grow the impact of your giving
- competitive fees and a convenient web-based transaction platform
- the capacity to accept gifts of complex assets, including small business interests and real estate
- access to unique communities of learning
- collaborative funding vehicles to leverage the impact of your giving with others who share your interests