Donor Advised Funds
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS (DAF) – A POWERFUL PHILANTHROPIC TOOL THAT FACILITATES FINANCIAL AND TAX PLANNING
Why a DAF?
- Secure stock market gains.
- Bunch your charitable gifts into your DAF in years that you itemize your deductions and make distributions to charities in future years.
- Engage your children in Jewish philanthropy as advisors to your DAF.
- Recommend grants to any qualified public 501(c)(3).
- Simplify record keeping for your charitable giving.
- Avail yourself of our particular expertise in Jewish philanthropy.
- Enjoy a convenient web-based platform for transactions.
- Invest your charitable dollars in a sophisticated investment pool.
- Experience personalized customer service and competitive fees.
- Talk to us about working with complex assets, including small business interests and real estate.
For more information on opening a Donor Advised Fund at Jewish Community Foundation, contact:
Elizabeth Goldstein, Esq.
The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Washington (JCF) is the planned giving and endowment arm of The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. JCF provides you with the opportunity to establish a legacy that will shape and improve Jewish life for generations. Gifts to JCF can be made outright during the donor’s lifetime or through one of the planned giving vehicles. Your gift can be added to an existing endowment fund or create a new fund to support a specific field of interest, the annual campaign or unrestricted needs. JCF allows our community to maintain a permanent, self-sustaining source of income to support existing programs of Federation and to develop new approaches to address emerging needs here and overseas.
More information about JCF funds, gifts and programs.
Important Note: JCF does not offer tax, financial, or legal advice. Please consult your advisors.