Join The Network’s Roundtable
Thank you for your interest in joining The Network’s Roundtable of The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington.
The Network’s Roundtable convenes thought leaders from the local business community, including advisors and creators of wealth, to learn, network and exchange ideas.
The guidelines for the Roundtable are below. Please review the terms and complete the form. Your request will be reviewed in a timely manner, and we will contact you shortly.
Guidelines for The Network’s Roundtable Roster:
- Participants of the Roundtable should be in professional fields including, but not limited to:
- Financial Advisers and Planners
- Attorneys – Estates & Trusts, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Government Contractors
- Participants should have sufficient experience in their respective fields – 6+ years post-undergraduate
- All participants of the Roundtable Roster will be asked to make a minimum gift to The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington’s Annual Campaign:
- 40 years and older: $500
- 39 years and under: $360
- Attend at least five events and meetings throughout the year
- Complete and submit form for The Network’s Roundtable