Next Gen Philanthropy Program
Young adults, ages 25-35, from philanthropic families across Greater Washington are invited to take part in the next cohort of The Jewish Federation’s exclusive Next Gen Philanthropy Program.
“Through the Next Gen Philanthropy Program, I’ve found a network of peers with shared values who will continue to inspire and challenge me throughout my lifelong philanthropic journey. I’m thankful to Federation for bringing us together.” – Kevin B., Federation’s Next Gen Philanthropy Program Co-Chair
- Take part in monthly evening programs in Washington, DC with a network of like-minded peers.
- Embark on an international trip abroad to explore the international Jewish community through a unique lens.
- Engage in robust dialogues about family legacies facilitated by scholar-in-residence Rabbi Shira Stutman and certified 21/64* trainer Sarah Arenstein.
- Participate in a local day trip across Greater Washington to learn about the impact of Jewish philanthropy.
- Empower next generation funders with the skills needed to establish a personal philanthropic identity.
- Explore how personal and familial values inform charitable decision making.
- Learn about the values and ethics surrounding Jewish charity.
- Build a close-knit network of peers in similar positions of philanthropic responsibility.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-230-7277.
*21/64 (2164.net) is a non-profit consulting practice specializing in next generation and multi-generational engagement in philanthropy and family enterprise.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington welcomes the participation of interfaith couples and families, and people of all abilities, backgrounds, gender identities and sexual orientations.