Development Officer, The Network
The Development Officer of The Network is an experienced relationship builder with a proven track record of soliciting annual campaign gifts. The professional will be responsible for the strategic management of a fundraising portfolio with a primary focus on business professionals. This position entails working with significant donors and prospects, and senior laypeople, requiring a high level of skill, discretion and teamwork.
To apply for this exciting position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line NETWORK 2017.
Senior Philanthropic Officer
Are you a driven, dynamic professional with a proven background in fundraising, face-to-face solicitation and relationship building?
Do you thrive in a creative, fast-paced team environment?
Do you care about and understand the needs and interests of the Jewish community?
- Serves as Relationship Manager: cultivating and maintaining relationships with donors and prospects by conducting 12 or more pre-planned face to face meetings per month with donors and prospects in their portfolio
- Manages an integrated major gifts fundraising portfolio with an emphasis in planning and implementing the effective identification, cultivation, face to face solicitation and stewardship of philanthropic leadership donors and prospects
- Works in coordination and collaboration with team members and lay leaders to prioritize prospects and coordinating discovery, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship moves
- Proactively connects with existing donors and prospects to extend the reach and awareness of Federation
- Works to ensure donor satisfaction with the highest level of customer service
To apply for this exciting position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, using the subject line SrPO – FY17.
Associate, Young Leadership
A strategic team-player with a “can do” attitude, our Young Leadership Associate engages and inspires the most creative minds of the next generation, investing in their ideas and energy to revitalize the Jewish community. He/she will work with young adults, in a variety of different life stages within the Jewish community to engage their interests and participation in local, national and international Jewish life, helping them find and develop their philanthropic, volunteer, social and/or professional niche. He/she will be responsible for programming, volunteer management, leadership development, fundraising, community engagement and recruitment.
To apply for this exciting position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “YL Associate FY17”.
Director, Campaign Operations
The Director of Campaign Operations is the creative force behind the innovation of our Donor Relations team, setting the strategic vision for the department. Overseeing the Senior Database Manager/Programmer and four Donor Relations Associates, the Director ensures that excellence is achieved with all functions of the Donor Relations team. The Director serves as a key member of the Financial Resource Development team, and is responsible for all Financial Resource Development (FRD) donor service activities, including monitoring responsiveness to donor inquiries, gift entry, credit card processing, demographic updates, acknowledgments, reporting and analysis, and billings. The Director is also responsible for all activities related to the administration of our development database, including operations, managing database production, enhancements, data maintenance, processing, and quality control.
To apply for this exciting position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, using the subject line DCO2017