Federation’s Education Series for Young Professionals
This four-part learning series offers a relevant and dynamic approach to Israel education in a stress and judgment-free space. We’ll hear from captivating speakers as we discuss pertinent Israel issues that come into play in our everyday lives.
To apply for the next cohort of Israel In Depth, please contact Abby Newburger or call 301-230-7266.
Session Dates and Locations:
Tuesday, March 13 at WeWork Dupont: 1875 Connecticut Ave NW
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at Hillel Int’l: 800 8th St NW, Washington, DC
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at Hillel Int’l: 800 8th St NW, Washington, DC
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at Hillel Int’l: 800 8th St NW, Washington, DC
*Registrants must attend all sessions, with exceptions upon individual-basis if needed.
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Kosher dinner will be provided.
You’ll learn and discuss:
• The special relationship between the American Jewish community and the State of Israel
• Ways to handle the rising anti-Semitic sentiment that you may encounter
• Differing narratives of Israelis and Palestinians
• The State of Israel’s geographical presence from the 1890s until today
• How to form and articulate your unique Israel story
Questions? Contact Abby Newburger or call 301-230-7266.