Join us for this annual, end-of-summer celebration when the Washington Nationals take on the Miami Marlins. More than 1,500 Jewish community members will come out to the ballgame to celebrate our city’s love of baseball, the Nationals and the Jewish community.
Your ticket gets you access into the ballpark two hours before game time at 11:35 a.m. to enjoy Signature Caterers’ Tasting Table, family-friendly activities, games and giveaways. Plus, you’ll receive a FREE, limited edition Nationals hat when you buy your tickets with Federation!
Purchase tickets with your synagogue or community organization through the lists below or buy your ticket with Federation’s general sales.
Purchase a seat with your synagogue or community organization:
- Adas Israel Congregation
- Agudas Achim Congregation
- B’nai Israel Congregation
- The Bender JCC
- Chabad Washington DC
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
- Congregation Adat Reyim
- Congregation Beth El of Montgomery County
- Congregation Har Shalom
- Congregation Har Tzeon-Agudas Achim
- Congregation Olam Tikvah
- Congregation Sha’are Shalom Leesburg
- DC Minyan
- Federation’s Network at the Nats
- Federation’s Young Leadership
- Jewish Coalition Against Domestic Abuse (JCADA)
- Jewish Community Center of Northern Virginia
- Jewish Foundation for Group Homes
- Jewish Historical Society
- Kesher Israel Congregation
- Milton Gottesman Jewish Day School of the Nation’s Capital
- Minyan Segulah
- Northern VA Jewish Singles Chavurah
- PJ Library of Greater Washington
- Shaare Tefila Congregation
- Temple B’nai Shalom
- Temple Beth Ami
- Tifereth Israel
- Washington Society of Jewish Deaf
Group ticket sales close on July 27.
Add Grand Slam Sunday to Your Calendar!
QUESTIONS: Contact Lauren Kessler at email@example.com or 301-230-7292.